Use of material on paulomara.com astromara.com & Associated Websites
The information, artwork, text, video, audio, or pictures (collectively, “Materials”) contained on astromara.com pages are protected by copyright laws. You may only access and use the Materials for personal or educational purposes. You may not modify or use the Materials for any other purpose without express written consent of Stardm Ltd except as provided below, you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any Materials on astromara.com site.
You may print Materials on astromara.com site for personal or educational purposes only, and you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials in all copies.
Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from astromara.com site is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. Any services purchased or otherwise made available from astromara.com site are licensed under the terms of the applicable terms.
The Materials included on astromara.com site have been compiled by Stardm Ltd from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice.
All media files on astromara.com site are protected by copyright laws. You may not, under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit, or distribute any media files made available on astromara.com site without Stardm Ltd express written consent. You may not link directly to any file located on a Stardm Ltd server, and you should not attempt to “pass-off” any of astromara.com content as your own work.
Chatbot Terms & Conditions of Use
O’Mara Tarot Chatbot is a free service to offer insights based around interaction with the Tarot cards featured across the pages of paulomara.com & associated websites. The chatbot is still in the beta phase and the more people use it the more relevant it will become with it’s interactions. We can not guarantee its accuracy in this early phase – the chatbot is strictly for entertainment purposes only.
- Use of the service is not for emergencies or intended to provide advice. If you require advice of a medical or financial nature you must contact the relevant professionals. If you feel you are in any danger – or may be a danger to yourself – contact the emergency services immediately.
- Use of the chatbot is recommended for individuals who are 13 years old and above.
- The chatbot is for use by individuals and sole traders only. We currently do not support larger businesses and no business user should use the chatbot. Individuals must not use the chatbot and the resulting advice to solve issues on their work devices.
- Chatbot users must not enter any personal information such as email address, passwords, account numbers, address, phone number etc. unless specifically asked for by the chatbot.
- The chatbot must not be used for commercial purposes. It must not be used by an individual or business as part of a free or paid service without authorisation from the admins of this website. Bypassing or redirecting the chatbot is strictly forbidden.
- You must use a secure internet connection to access the chatbot and ensure that you have privacy in your surroundings.
- The chatbot has been designed for UK users. It is more accurate at recognising UK accounts, devices and providers. If you are outside of the UK it may be less accurate.
- You will not use or interact with the service in a manner that:
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of anyone else.
- Violates any law or regulation.
- Is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- Violates the security of any computer or network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes.
- “Crawls”. “Scrapes” or “Spiders” any page, data or portion relating to the chatbot content.
- Copies or stores any significant portion of the content and/or share, post or distribute any significant portion elsewhere.
Why We Collect Information
First and foremost, AstrOMara Ltd collects information to improve the services we provide and to present you with information and services that will interest you. We also use your information to measure our success and performance. For example, aggregate information gives us an idea of the number of visitors we attract and how they navigate our websites.
Use of Personal Information
Unless you voluntarily provide personal information for a specific purpose, we do not collect personal information from you. We will never combine any personal information about a user of our site with any aggregate information we collect about that user, whether collected on our site or our Advertising Service. If you choose to provide personal information during registration or when using our services, we use your personal information to provide you with particular product or services that you request.
If your personal information changes or if you wish us to delete it from our records, you may correct, update or delete your information by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com
AstrOMara Ltd. will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. However, we may transfer personal information in connection with a sale or merger of AstrOMara Ltd. or the division responsible for the services provided to you. We may also share your personal information, such as your email address, mailing address, etc., with our technical consultants, third party auditors and other third parties who make our site available, enhance its functionality or provide associated services and/or who deal with you in processing your orders and/or delivering content, samples, products, services and gifts and prizes. These third parties are not allowed to use personal information except for the purposes of providing the applicable services. In addition, we reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website. Our site and services are maintained in the United Kingdom. By using the site and/or services, you authorize the export of personal information to the UK and its storage and use as specified in this policy.
Other Information We Collect and Use
Third Party Website Links
Some of our websites provide links to third party websites, such as those of our affiliates, business partners and advertisers. We have no access to or control over their practices. Because AstrOMara Ltd does not control the information policies or practices of these third party websites, you should review their privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use personal information.
AstrOMara Ltd stores all data using industry standard security devices, such as firewalls and encryption protocols, to safeguard against unauthorized access to our data. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures coupled with carefully developed security procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. When we ask for sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, we protect it through the use of the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol which provides encryption during transmission. We have put in place policies to restrict access to your information by our employees. Our employees are trained to safeguard your information. Additionally, we use internal and external resources to review the adequacy of our security procedures.
Protection for Children
We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
Your Right to Control and Access Your Information
You have control over your personal information and how it is collected, used, and shared. For example, you have a right to:
- Change or correct personal data. You can edit any personal data with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access and take your data. You can also ask us for a copy of personal data you provided to us by emailing email@example.com and we will get back to you within 30 days.
- Ask us to stop using or limit our use of your personal data in certain circumstances for example, if we have no lawful basis to keep using your data, or if you think your personal data is inaccurate.
- Object to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by simply clicking the Unsubscribe link in any email you receive.
- Ask us to delete your data. You have a right to be forgotten and request your personal information on file be deleted by contacting us at email@example.com.
How Long We Will Keep Your Personal Information
We retain personal information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about the product or services you have purchased or our other services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We will delete this information from the servers if you so request, as described in “Your Right To Control and Access Your Information” above.
Sites linked from astromara.com
Not all sites linked from astromara.com site may be under AstrOMara Ltd control, and AstrOMara Ltd does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such linked sites. AstrOMara Ltd does not intend links on astromara.com site to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities; they are provided for convenience only.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The services, information or data (collectively, “Information”) made available at astromara.com site are provided “AS IS”, without warranties of any kind. AstrOMara Ltd expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. AstrOMara Ltd shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, Materials and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on astromara.com site. AstrOMara Ltd shall have no liability for:
Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information; Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information; or Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunder.
AstrOMara Ltd makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason. AstrOMara Ltd makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected.
For purposes of this section, AstrOMara, and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall AstrOMara Ltd be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, or from the use of the Internet generally.
For purposes of this section, AstrOMara Ltd and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
Copyright infringement notification procedure
AstrOMara Ltd designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement related to at astromara.com affiliated web pages is as follows:
Designated Agent: Paul O’Mara
Address: AstrOMara Ltd 71-75 Shelton Street, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ
Telephone: 0333 202 2762
A notification of claimed infringement related to any of the AstrOMara Ltd written works must be a written communication addressed to the designated agent as set forth above, and must include substantially all of the following:
A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
Specific identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a list of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
Information related to the work(s) reasonably sufficient for AstrOMara Ltd to promptly locate the work (e.g. title of work, location within the AstrOMara Ltd written works, etc.);
Information reasonably sufficient to permit AstrOMara Ltd to directly contact the complaining party, such as a complete name and address, telephone number, and an email address;
A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement requesting that AstrOMara Ltd take a specific act with respect to the alleged infringement (e.g., removal, access restricted or disabled); and;
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.